Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Programs
Maintaining your Heating and Cooling system will add years to the overall life span to the system. When Heat NW installs your HVAC System we will advise you on what basic maintenance needs to be done. Performing scheduled maintenance will have a huge impact on the long term health of your heating and cooling system.
Starting in year 3 the annual maintenance includes:
- Cleaning of the whole HVAC System
- Verifying proper airflow, cleaning and adjusting the blower as necessary.
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and amperage on motors.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity used.
- Inspect the condensate drain pan and drain lines in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump. A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house, and can cause mold problems in the ductwork.
- Sequence test system controls to ensure proper and safe operation. Verify that the equipment starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the system’s ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check your central air conditioner’s refrigerant level and adjust if necessary. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections, gas pressure, burner combustion and heat exchanger. Improperly operating gas (or oil) connections are a fire hazard and can contribute to health problems. A dirty burner or cracked heat exchanger causes improper burner operation. Either can cause the equipment to operate less safely and efficiently.
Heat NW offers annual maintenance programs as well as repair work.
- Residential HVAC maintenance programs
- Repair of any current HVAC equipment.
- System Diagnostic Evaluation (Includes a Thermostat, Indoor unit, Outdoor unit, and basic Ductwork and Performance Evaluation).
|Hot breaker discovered during HVAC Maintenance. This breaker can now be replaced before it becomes a fire hazard.|
Why choose Heat NW for your HVAC Maintenance?
Heat NW uses the newest technologies to detect any upcoming problems and can fix them before it becomes an issue. One of the tools is Infrared camera technology. They can visually see if a bearing or wire (or other parts) is heating up and can replace it before there is an actual HVAC failure.
By visually seeing the problem early homeowners know that the part is in need of replacing which saves money in the long run with fewer repairs needed. If an electrical problem is discovered they have a licensed electrician that can fix the electrical issue.
Outstanding Limited Warranty
Energy Star Compliant
Superior Extended Warranty
Why Should You Choose Protection PlusProtection Plus Program
- Parts & labor coverage on mechanical and electrical failures.
- One-call convenience that means you make one call to your participating Protection Plus contractor if your unit needs repairs and they will handle it all.
- Transferability. Should you sell your home, your agreement may be transferred to the new homeowner for a nominal fee.
- Trusted Service. You will enjoy the expertise and service of a professional contractor for the duration of your agreement.
- Budget Protection. No deductibles, trip charges or service fees for covered repairs.
Contact Heat NW today and sign up for the peace of mind that comes with Protection Plus extended Service.
For non-pricing information specifically about the extended service agreement program, call Protection Plus at 877-276-4294.