AC & Heating Installation
Heating and Air Conditioning Installation
Professional heating and cooling installation can make all the difference between a system that works, and a system that is energy efficient, and works at peak performance. Most of the issues people have with an Air Conditioning or Heat Pump system can be traced back to poor installation. With a poor installation, you would be lucky to get 5-10 years out of a system that should last 20-30 years.
Installing your new Heating and Cooling system is more than just the heating and cooling equipment. It involves:
- Proper System Design
- Heating and Cooling Load Calculations
- Equipment Selection
- Sizing The Duct Work
- Duct Sealing
- Proper Thermostat and System Controls
- Insulating the system
- Verifying Proper Airflow
- Proper Electrical Installation
- Commissioning the Equipment
- Warranty Registration
All of the items listed above are a must. Take any one item away, and it will cost you.
An improperly installed heating and cooling system will have a decrease in performance, and cost more money in utility bills. Some installation problems cause the equipment to fail prematurely.
Professional installation means peak performance.
Heat NW has over 10 years experience with installing Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, and Furnaces. We guarantee all work and will take the time to explain how to use your new system properly as well as how to change your filters for longevity of your new heating and cooling system.
Outstanding Limited Warranty
Energy Star Compliant
Superior Extended Warranty
Why Should You Choose Protection PlusProtection Plus Program
- Parts & labor coverage on mechanical and electrical failures.
- One-call convenience that means you make one call to your participating Protection Plus contractor if your unit needs repairs and they will handle it all.
- Transferability. Should you sell your home, your agreement may be transferred to the new homeowner for a nominal fee.
- Trusted Service. You will enjoy the expertise and service of a professional contractor for the duration of your agreement.
- Budget Protection. No deductibles, trip charges or service fees for covered repairs.
Contact Heat NW today and sign up for the peace of mind that comes with Protection Plus extended Service.
For non-pricing information specifically about the extended service agreement program, call Protection Plus at 877-276-4294.